Innovation 2010 | December 5-7, Ottawa
Canada’s R&D Partnership Conference
December 5-7, 2010 at the Westin Hotel, Ottawa, ON
– Canadian Digital Media Network (CDMN) main purpose is to “connect the companies and technologies of tomorrow with the commercialization, research and government resources of today.” One of the events they are holding is Innovation 2010 December 5-7 in Ottawa. “Innovation 2010 – Canada’s R&D Partnership Conference will address the future of competitiveness and innovation in Canada’s economy. This unique national event will bring together experts, industry leaders and policy makers who are seeking new and creative ways to use and deploy innovation in their business, organizations and institutions alike.”
– At Innovation 2010, you will be see how Canada’s research can become the next generation of products and services to benefit Canadians and Canadian industry. Develop new partnerships and collaborations, network with key players from Canada’s industry, research and commercialization sectors.
– There will also be an opportunity to meet Canada’s Trade Commissioners who assist you with your business objectives as well as more than 50 trade commissioners from over 24 countries from around the globe. Canada’s Trade Commissioners can help your company succeed globally and lower your costs in the following service areas:
· Preparing for international markets
· Assessing market potential
· Finding qualified contacts
· Resolving problems
This Social Media Release is related to the following Press Release Article about Innovation 2010.
For more information about the schedule click on the Preliminary Program
Bookmark this on Delicious